Sagerbliv Creature Balance Fixes
From Oblivion Mod Wiki
|Last Updated:||December 6th, 2006|
This mod is designed provide a more natural feel to the challenges in the world by modifying the creature leveled lists. Bethesda created a system in which most creatures change with the player, so it could be possible -- even easy -- to kill a Vampire patriarch, at any level. This has been changed. For example, Vampires will never be suitable for low level players. The reverse is also, true, i.e. non-boss bandits will never grow powerful past a certain point. Many indoor and outdoor leveled lists have been significantly tweaked, including wilderness lists, the arena combats and many encounter types. Many creature lists, especially for those with lower level caps (below 15) will tend to generate numerous opponents, which can lead to epic and difficult battles at lower levels.
This mod does not modify an item leveled lists, and I strongly recommend Tom Servo's LL mod, or any of the other item LL's available.
This mod will work with any mod that does not modify creatures, NPCs or leveled lists.
Modders are free to use or change anything in the Sagerbliv mod, with proper credit.
This mod will work with any mod that does not modify creatures, NPCs or leveled lists. Mods that the author has personally tested include:
 Known Compatible
- Rare Items (included in current versions)
- Darker Dungeons
- Darker Nights
- BTmod 2.20
- Natural Wildlife
- AF Leveling Mod
- Guild Item Ownership
- Primary Needs
 Known Incompatible
- Arena Mods
- WCGL - Wilderness Creatures List
- Lyrondor's Combat Behavior Mod (though many components are added into this mod)
- Any mod that changes the NPC / creature leveled objects.
- Plastic Foam Man's item mod, as it modifies creatures and NPCs.
- Minor bug fixes
- Included Sagerbliv Weapon Mod and a new leveled list mod based closely on Tom Servo's original.
- Some creature tweaks (vampires especially buffed)
- Roads safer
- Some lists will scale higher
- Other minor fixes
- Tweaked some creature speed
- G_'s loot mod included
- A few leveled lists changed
- Item lists changed
- Tweaked Zombie and Flame Atronach
- Zombies and Clanfears are less tough but faster
- Some minor balancing
- Trolls are smaller to prevent size problems
- Minor fixes to dremora spawn lists, including fixing a Vanilla Oblivion bug in the Dremora archer leveled list.
- Tweaked Daedra, Dremora and Undead spawns as well as other balance changes.
- Tweaked Bandit and Daedra spawns
- Toned down Kvatch spawn lists
- Fixed Kalperklan Troll bug
- Fixes rare items
- Quest Fixes
- Dremora and Daedra Improvements
- Further Combat Behavior implementation
- Many improvements and tweaks
- Lyrondor's Combat Behavior implementation
- Many Improvements
- More Balance Tweaks
- Further Bandit spawn changes
- Ditched settings file and went back to v1.2 system
- Fixed bug with bandits
- Fixes any potential problems with velocity mods