From Oblivion Mod Wiki
|Last Updated:||21st November 2008|
What this mod aims to do is change the lighting and sound inside the buildings of Tamriel depending on the weather outside. This mod also adds transparencies to the windows so they light up based on the time of day and weather. It is almost like having Sunlit Interiors, Weather Inside, and Dynamic Interior Lighting all rolled into one mod.
This mod is compatible with:
-All Natural (This mod has in fact integrated Natural Interiors to some extent)
-Texian's Window Lighting System
-Atmospheric Weather System: A compatible version of the Natural Interiors.esm is included in the Optional\Atmospheric Weather System folder.
-Weather Inside (Seasons): A compatible version of the Natural Interiors.esm is included in the Optional\Weather Inside folder.
-Natural Environments: A compatible version of the Natural Interiors.esm is included in the Optional\Natural Environments folder.
-More Immersive Sounds
This mod is not compatible with:
-Sunlit Interiors: I used the idea of making the interiors behave like exteriors and took it a few steps further.
-Dynamic Interior Lighting
- v0.1 - First Release
- v0.2 - Update alpha channels, Palace Library now behaves like exterior, sync should now be maintained in sub-cells (i.e. basements, upstairs, etc.), and weather now changes indoors and is synchronized when you exit. Introducing a README! :)
- v0.3 - Made changes to allow the use of a BSA package, no more need to deal with archive invalidation.
- v0.4 - Any potential Oblivion Plane problems should now be eliminated. It would take me another month just to make sure so be sure to report any thing unusual happening. All of the meshes have been overhauled to remove gaps, holes, and overlapping faces.
- v0.5 - Everything, except for the transparent windows in the remaining cities and the buildings outside the windows, should be complete now. Now includes an AWS compatibility ESP.
- v0.6 - Tweaks have been made to the lighting of the interiors. Some new weather sounds have been added from the Weather Inside mod. Updated the compatibility patch to work with AWS v1.3
- v0.7 - Many tweaks to everything. Major changes are Darker Nights and Brighter Nights ESP�s and Weather Inside compatibility patch. This version should be very close to v1.0, it should just be a matter of finishing the meshes.
- v0.8 - Anvil will now have transparent windows. Introduction of the Natural Weather compatibility patch. Removed the AWS compatibility patch and replaced it with an alternate Natural Interiors.esm
- v0.9 - Added Bravil and Bruma. Removed the BSA to solve the problem with patch 1.2 and it compresses better without it. It is safe to delete the old BSA.
- v0.9.1 - Addons for Natural_Weather_HDR_with_darker_Nights_by_Max_Tael.esp and Natural_Weather_with_darker_Nights_by_Max_Tael.esp.
- v0.9.2 - Re-exported the BravilMagesGuildInt1stFloor.nif, the old one for some reason was causing the game to crash.
- v0.9.3 - Fixed some Form ID's that got changed in the AWS Compatible version of the Natural Interiors.esm.
- v0.9.4 - Same fix as in v0.9.3 but for the Brighter Nights version of the AWS Compatible Natural Interiors esm.
- v0.9.5 - New buildings added: Cathedrals, CloudRulerTemple, Farmhouses, and the Priory. Renamed the folders for the Natural Weather compatibility esp's to their esp master name.