From Oblivion Mod Wiki
|Last Updated:||April 26th, 2006|
|Download(s):||Planet Elder Scrolls, TES Nexus|
Elemental horses adds 3 Ethereal Horse summon spells on sale from a NPC at the Imperial City stables, near the city gates. Look for the guy in black robes standing in the horse stable. They sell for a small amount of gold, but require 50 Skill in Conjuration to help balance out their extreme speed and abilities.
If you don't see him, just wait around, at nighttime he has a tendency to wander around a bit, and usually will wind up inside the stable house, or around the IC somewhere...but he always returns to his "spot" by about 10am at the latest...
Horses take about 2-3 seconds to summon, 1st cast will summon them, second cast will desummon them, so dont go casting like mad crazy!
The Frostmere will walk on water too!
Ethereal Horses is compatible with all versions of Saddlebags. Ethereal Horses does not conflict with Call Steed, but Call Steed will not work with the horses summoned using Ethereal Horses.
 Version History
- Fixed all texture issues, added Saddlebags latest code, and fixed Omod compatibility flags!
- Changed Shockmere's shader once more to reflect as it is in the video...added 3 seperate releases, 1 with no glow, 1 standard, and 1 with armor versions available...
- NOTES ON ARMORED:: Steel requires Expert Conj Skill and 100 magicka to cast, and Elvaan requires Master Conj skill and 250 magicka to cast!
- Fixed "Hostile" effect on spells, and fixed NPC not selling to players issues...
- New textures for the horses
- NPC now wanders around a little and will cast conjuration spells sometimes if you loose him, just wait around, he'll show back up eventually.