From Oblivion Mod Wiki
|Authors:||Symbiode and Skullguise|
|Last Updated:||April 05, 2006|
|Download(s):||Planet Elder Scrolls|
This mod gives a spell called Dimensional Pocket to summon a portal. Going through the portal opens a selection window where you can select where you would like to go. Either the Hub or one of the Dimensions within it are selectable.
There are six Dimensions within it which you can put items in chests or sleep in beds (in some). You can also fast travel from all Dimensions.
The following Dimension are available:
- Ethereal Void
- Void of Shadows
- Island of Sargossa
- Mage's Tower
 Version History
- Added new Pocket - The Mage's Tower
There is a LOT of storage in this area. Also it is safe to sleep in.
- Changed Dimensional Pocket Spell to a Lesser Power. It will no longer raise your Conjuration Skill as much as it did before.
NOTE - It will now appear under a new tab - Lesser Power - in your spellbook.
- Removed rug in Hellgate. Some people were losing items when dropping them on it and it was flickering for others so it was removed.
- Further optimized framerate in Hellgate. Changed lighting and flame columns.
- Added Hub which contains 5 Dimensional Pockets.
- Fast Travel is enabled in all Dimensional areas.
- Modified summon spell graphics and scripting (credit to Opoc for his door summon script)
- Added NEW Dimensional Pocket of Sargossa (credit to LSTR for the design on that area)
- Cleaned up door script to prevent getting stuck in zone and door not summoning
- New menu added when you summon the portal. You can now select which area you want to go to. You will need to exit through the hub portal though.
See also: Dimensional Pocket of Ether