Dark Club Mod
From Oblivion Mod Wiki
|Thread(s):||Elder Scrolls Forums, Nexus Forums|
|Last Updated:||May 3rd, 2006|
Your character is a vampire and:
- He cannot find an open shop at night?
- He can't talk to people without using the Vampire's Seduction Spell?
- He can't drink blood without braking the law?
- He cannot sell stolen items?
- He can't buy Skooma?
- He can't rent a room?
Then this is your mod, The Dark Club Mod offers to vampire and dark characters an underground Safe Heaven ("Inn") in The Imperial City, Market District Sewers.
In the Dark club you can:
- Rent a room and if you want drink blood from an unconcious cattle that you can find inside of this room.
- Sell stolen items.
- Buy and sell weapons, armors, potions, ingredents, Black Soul Gems, etc.
- Buy Skooma.
- Met 17 new NPCs (2 Merchants and 15 Clients), they will treat you as if you where a human in a human Inn.
- The 15 new NPC clients will respawn randomly inside The Dark Club, you can find from 0 NPCs Clients up to 5 Npcs. So if you choose to kill them, they will respawn again since they are in a Creature Leveled List.
- The 2 New NPC Merchats are going to stay in the Inn 24 Hours a day.
- If you choose to kill the inconcious cattle, she will respawn. The next time she respawn and you enter the room you will see that she gets out of the bed and then instantly return to it again... there is no way to fix this.
- If you activate the cattle using by default the "E" key, your character will instantly feed from the cattle without asking you if you want to talk or feed from her. I want to keep it this way since the cattle is unconcious.
- See the screenshots BestWayToFindTheDarkClub and EnterHere to have an idea Where to find the sewer entrance that will lead you to the Dark Club.