Black Hand Questline
From Oblivion Mod Wiki
|Thread(s):||Official forums thread|
|Last Updated:||April 9th, 2006|
- Adds Sanctuary Undercroft (to access you must be ranked Listener in DB)
- Dremora who gives you a pretty damn hard quest (you need to get an amulet, sorry tongue.gif)
- No quest compass.
- He gives you no hints. (I'll give you one, it is located in a previous DB mission. Oh, and not a dead drop)
- Your new Mentor for the Black Hand has ONE new contract.
- Each contract you complete you get one special, and actually useful weapon/armor. I made sure you should remember these items if you did the Morag Tong quests of the Web Spinner. ^_~
- THERE IS NO VOICE ACTING
- THERE ARE NO ICON IMAGES FOR YOUR RANKS IN THE BLACK HAND OR JOURNAL
Sorry, I just couldn't do it. Hopefully you will appreciate the long work I put into the quests though.
Coming in V.2
- More contracts (contracts = assassinations)
Coming in V.3
- You getting a new contract giver, and hopefully I can make a perk for becoming Puppeteer of the Black Hand. Give me some ideas. Im thinking about a world-wide dialogue option that lets you make NPCs follow and attack for you. Mabey called Puppet Strings? Just like in Vampire Embrace.
Coming in later versions
- You get your own fortress complete with Dark Guardians
- More contracts