Bank of Cyrodiil
From Oblivion Mod Wiki
|Last Updated:||April 23th, 2006|
|Download(s):||TES Nexus, PES|
This mod adds a bank to the Imperial City Market District (with a sign made by Arcanox). You can deposit and withdraw gold and earn interest at a rate of 5-7 gold per 1000 gold per day (partly dependent on your mercantile skill). For a small fee you can also use a secure chest in the vault.
All traders in the minor cities also have banking functionality: You can deposit and withdraw gold, but you have to pay a 2% fee for each transaction.
 Known Issues
- When using a conflict detector, conflicts with 'greetings' of other mods may show up. Ignore them.
- The sound on the iron gates in the vault is not working (bug).
- Added better gold textures by VagabondAngel
- Added banking functionality to all traders in the game: You can deposit and withdraw gold, but they charge a 2% fee for each transaction.
- Fixed some minor spelling issues