From Oblivion Mod Wiki
|Last Updated:||September 18th, 2006|
This is just a texture replacer that doesn't need any .esp.
This will make it so that the Ayleid ruins have the same interior textures that you find in "Cameron's Paradise" (less ruin-like). All rubble, broken floor, wall and ceiling textures are replaced.
If you just want the new texture look, but still want the rubble, then you just copy the texture folder to your game directory and skip the meshes.
The exterior has new textures and some broken architecture is fixed, but some is impossible to fix because it looks weird and causes clipping issues in some ruins. When I just want this mod to be a texture replacer with no esp, this is all I can do for the exterior.
The ironwork gates and such have a newer, less jagged look.
This is in the first place a retexture mod, but will work perfectly as a modder's resource too.
None that I know of.
If you want to use this in your mod, contact me for permission.
 Version History
- Texture path for bridge mesh re assigned to a new texture.
- The statue that is outside some ruins, has got an overlook.
- Texture path in all pit meshes re assigned to new texture.
- Texture path in the bended corner mesh re assigned to new texture.
- 249 interior .NIF files (all of them) have been looked over and their texture paths changed, so now they should fit together 100%.
- The interior looks so much better in this version than earlier versions. Take a look at the secret wall doors that sink into the ground, for example.
- The walls no longer have the non-fitting brick look anymore, except some corners that can't be fixed more thann they are right now.
- This is the biggest look over I have made in one time and it took me 4-5 hours to check all of them, so I would be glad for some feedback as soon as possible so I can release the FINAL version and be done with it.
- The whole exterior has been looked over. No more lego bricks. Now the ruins look like they are solid strong architecture/building.
- Texture path in the Ayleid well mesh changed.
- Texture path in the three arch meshes changed.
- Texture path changed in entrance and hillside entrance meshes.
- The mesh and texture for the Ayleid plague activator is fixed.
- A lot of meshes have being relinked to new textures that fit them better.
- Some textures replaced.
- Changed the arch texture to the original one, but enhanced and somewhat cleaned up.
- The ironwork gates and such have a newer, less jagged look.
- Restored two broken columns that have to be in the game to prevent you from entering places that you should not be able to.
- Combined the add-ons "Exterior" and "Iron Work" with the main mod.
- Texture link fixed in mesh "arpitstairs01".
- I think this is the last bug, I haven't got any bug reports and I haven't seen any more texture or mesh bugs my self.
- The pink stone smasher in Malada is fixed.
- Some more broken brick's meshes was fixed.
- The broken entrance is fixed in Veyond.
- The non aligned hall in Veynon is fixed.
- Have fixed a broken wall you have to go through in one of the quests you get from the Thieves' Guild.
- All interior rubble removed and broken floor, wall and ceiling textures/meshes replaced with ones that look whole.
- The pink texture fixed outside "Trumbe."
- Have added the meshes witch I have relinked to textures that makes everything look and fit better together so the textures fit better together. Now this will work perfect as a modder's resource too.
- Bethesda: for this great game "OBLIVION".
- All players for the bug reports.
- Me (Ceano): for this mod ;)