Ayleid - Heartland High Elfs
From Oblivion Mod Wiki
|Last Updated:||September 9th, 2006|
 Background Lore
In what historians called the Meretthic (or Mythic) Era, the years before formal historical reckoning, the Aldmer came to Tamriel from a legendary mysterious land called Old Ehlnofey or Aldmeris. They settled in Summerset Isle, and then began to spread out eastward. The Nedic people meanwhile came from the frozen land of Atmora to the north to what is today Skyrim. Where elves and men met, inevitably, there was hostility.
The Aldmer changed over time culturally according to theire new environments, being at first temperamentally and then physically very distinct "races" separate from one another. The ones who stayed in Summerset became known as Altmer; in Valenwood, Bosmer; in Morrowind, Chimer and Dwemer; in Cyrodiil, Ayleid; and in High Rock, a mix between Nedic and Aldmer birthed the Bretons. The Orsimer or Orcs were also created at this time: Aldmer warped by the destruction of ther leader Trinimac, who it is said became the Daedra Prince Malacath. This disparate chorus may have been crafted consciosly by the Daedra or by the shifts of the earthbones, but the reason why is not necessary for this history. Change they did.
 Race Information
This mod lets you play as the Ayleid race also known as "The Heartland High Elves", the face values are taken direct from the "Ayleid Guardians" so they really look as they should to 100%.
- Height: 1.1000
- Weight: 1.1300
- Height: 1.1000
- Weight: 1.1000
The race has their own class "Ayleid Warrior"
 Primary Attributes
 Major Skills
 Base Attributes
- Str = Male 40, Female 40
- Int = Male 50, Female 50
- Wil = Male 50, Female 50
- Agi = Male 30, Female 30
- Spd = Male 30, Female 30
- End = Male 30, Female 30
- Luc = Male 50, Female 50
- Per = Male 40, Female 40
 Skill Bonus
- Alchemy 5
- Alteration 5
- Conjuration 5
- Destruction 10
- Illusion 5
- Mysticism 5
- Restoration 10
 Specials - Powers/Ability
- Ayleid Divinity = Cure Disease/Cure Poison (once a day)
- Ayleid Restoration = Restore all Attributes with 20% (once a day)
- Ayleid Healing (heal self 25)
- Ayleid Aid (heal other 30)
- Ayleid IceFire (ice & fire damage 20 on impact no duration)
- Ayleid ParaSilence (paralyze 5 sec, Silence 15 sec)
- If you use the Unofficial Oblivion Patch you are good to go, if not you need to download "Custom Race Fix" and "Boethiah Race Fix."
- The plug-in should not invalidate your old saved games. But I make no guarantee, like when using any new plug-in, it is highly recommended that you make a backup of your saved game.
If you want to use this in your mod, contact me for permission.
 Version History
- Made compatible with eye mods.
- No longer are the "Ayleid" spells replacing the "Default Player Spells"
- Voice changed to High Elf male/female.
- Have changed the Base Attributes and Skill Bonus so it has the same end value as the other races.