Apophis: Armory of the Silver Dragon
From Oblivion Mod Wiki
|Thread(s):||The Nexus Forums|
|Last Updated:||December 23rd, 2007|
|Download(s):||TES Nexus, FileFront, 4Shared, SendSpace|
Apophis: Armory of the Silver Dragon adds several complete weapons/armor/clothes sets for sale to various vendors in the Imperial City Market District. Go to the 1st Edition book store and purchase the book called "Apophis: Armory of the Silver Dragon" and read it for more information about the armor sets.
Heavy armor and weapons are equivalent to Daedric. Must be level 20+ before you see them in vendor shops.
Light armor is equivalent to Glass. Must be level 20+ before you see them in vendor shops.
Clothing (non-armor) can be purchased at any level.
Everything can be found in the Imperial City Market District.
- BattleMage/Light/Stealth/Crusader Armor + Mask (Male and Female) - The Best Defense (Maro)
- Heavy/Knight Armor + Mask (Male and Female) - The Best Defense (Varnado)
- Weapons - A Fighting Chance
- Capes, Eye Patches, Clothes, Amulet, Rings - Divine Elegance
- Light and Heavy Shields - Stonewall Shields
- Robes/Hoods/Offensive/Defensive Staffs - Rindir's Staffs
- Books - The First Edition
Since this is a re-package of other mods and then modifications made on top of them, the permission to re-package gets a little more complicated.
As far as the changes I made, I don't mind what you do with it...all I ask in return is that you give me credit if you re-package this mod. I would also like to know what mods are including my work.
As for all the mods that I included, you'll need to check the original sites noted in the Credits Section to see what level of permission is required.
Please ask for my permission first before uploading this mod to distribution sites. If I do not reply within 4 weeks, you can upload this mod anywhere you want.
 Other Info
For more details and screenshots, click on the download link.