Anoriel's Crossroads Manor
From Oblivion Mod Wiki
|Last Updated:||1 May 2008|
|Requires:||Shivering Isles, COBL|
- Four wing manor with easily accessible entrances from the outdoors
- Stables for your horse
- Two servants who will barter, repair, and recharge
- Ayleid pool and shower
- Alchemy sorter
- Alchemy gardens
- Stunning 360 views of Chorrol, Skingrad, the Imperial City, and Kvatch
- Library with almost every in game (non quest) book, specially collisioned to not fly off the shelves
- Pet fox
- Display area
- Safe, non respawning named storage
- Armory and Forge
- Master suite with bathtub, toilet, and dressing area
- All the benefits of COBL, with functioning wells, grinders, Dinner Plates, and Tamrielic and Salmo the Baker?s ingredients
- Rock garden to harvest ore
- Special area for Dark Brotherhood members
- Three rooms with safe storage for companions
- Walled in back garden with vegetables and patio
- Enchanting and Spellmaking Altars
- Timed window lights that give the illusion of daylight, but go off at night
- Many retextures
Just find the key outside, and it's all yours.
 Complete List of Respawning Containers
- The desk on the bottom floor.
- The butter and salt urns in the banquet area.
- Desk in the largest room
- Both cupboards in the hallway
- Garbage urn (and all other garbage urns)
- Cupboard next to Blood Fountain.
- All four drawers and cupboards in the small room, bottom floor, at the bottom of the stairs.
- Food and Drinks cupboard in the hallway
- Shower Supplies cabinet in the bath
- Everything on the top floor does respawn.
- Shower Supplies cabinet respawns.
- Drinks cabinet near pool bar
- Everything in the kitchen respawns.
- Crates in hallway
- Repair hammer box in Armory
- Arrow Urn in Armory
- Box marked Lockpicks
- Barrel full of poisoned apples
- Desk in secret area
- Ore rocks/amber trunk
1.2 Patch Changelog
- Exterior pathnoding tweaked
- Fixed Northmarkers
1.1 Patch Changelog
- Fixing a door in the Guest Lodging area
- Fixing one clipping plant
- Made desk in the West Wing nonrespawning storage
- Complete inventory of respawning containers
- Invisible fox is now visible
- Chest added for armory tools
- Added chest for Sigil/Varla/Welkynd Stones
- I put the same picture in the Master Suite bedroom twice. Whoops! Now fixed.
- Issue noted- When saving in the West Wing area, the books in the library will bounce around behind the collision boxes. This seems to be a problem with Oblivion's havok in general. There is a companion patch to this one-No Library Collision-which you may download if you don?t like the collision boxes over the library books. However, it is likely that this problem will remain.