300 Classes UVW
From Oblivion Mod Wiki
|Authors:||Windy and ByblosHex|
|Last Updated:||April 24th, 2006|
|Download(s):||Planet Elder Scrolls|
This is based heavily on Cleitaneous/Symbiode's '300 Classes' mod, posted back there somewhere.
Only real difference is that I've decided to focus on not adding any custom classes YET. I'm going through the existing classes and adding class specific skills.
This one is a bit of a chunky step forward since I've totally overhauled it. I did this one from scratch (i.e. instead of editing Cleit's work), but I've more or less kept his scripts for the class powers and for toggle skills (since I can't script). See the readme for extra details about skills. Any balance issues, feel free to post.
 Version History
- Complete Overhaul release
- Done a lot of classes, each with at least 3 skills/abilities (the assassin gets the most at like...6 or something)
- All classes alphabetically from start up to Battlemage are done, each with unique and varied skills. Give them a whirl.
- This release, most of the skills are toned back a fair bit, so hopefully none of those ridiculously powerful moves. Still hoping to add some more ridiculously powerful moves for higher levels, soon as I figure how to give skills based on level.
- Fixed the Assassin class.
- It actually works now. (Play-tested some of it.)
- Added the Shadow Ranger (custom class).
- Fixed several bugs.
- Added Agent/Assassin/Archer skills.